How much can an unsafe hose cost you?
Maintenance Programs to Improve Hose Safety
Reduce the risk of hose failures through routine hose inspections, testing and certification programs. Our OnGuard hose management services include testing, tagging and traceability of your hoses from cradle to grave. These proactive programs are managed by our hose experts and keep you running efficiently and safely.
Dedicated OnGuard Database
- Create an online history of all critical hose assemblies and other assets
- Each assembly tested, track and tracked with unique ID numbers. Available with RFID tagging. Also mobile apps!
- Sales, test bench and crimp equipment integration
- Traceability has never been easier
Personal On-Site Management
On-Site and In-House, OnGuard Hose Management services are tailored to customer needs. We create person to person relationships and programs tailored to address the needs of a customer to lower procurement costs, maximize productivity, create a safer work environment and/or manufacture a safer product.
- Visual hose inspection
- Regularly scheduled testing and/or replacement
- Written protocol and scheduled service appointments
- Custom onsite stocking programs for continuous service
OnGuard 24/7 Track
In a situation where a hose fails, you want to replace it as quickly and safely as possible. Using the database available from Singer Equities family of companies, you will be able to track performance trends of particular hoses used on your equipment and determine their life-span. Customers utilizing asset tracking services are able to safely maximize their hose life expectancy.