Intumescent, Airtight, Watertight and Resilient Sealing Foam
FS1000 is expandable and fire resistant, blocking smoke, air and water. In its
natural state, FS1000 is soft, conformable, and easy to attach to complex surfaces.
• Expandable and fire resistant. When heated to more than 200°C, FS1000 will expand and form a fire-resistant char,
blocking fire, smoke and hot gases.
• Airtight. Compressed by 30%, FS1000 is airtight up to a pressure of 1000 Pa, depending on the surface of the
• Watertight. FS1000 is watertight when compressed by 30%.
• Compressible and resilient. It can be easily compressed and comes back to its original thickness after compression.
• Vibration damping. As a result of its resilience, FS1000 is able to damp vibrations and decouple two elements.
• Conformable. Soft; will conform to uneven surfaces.
• Easy installation. Produced in various thicknesses and can be delivered with adhesive on one side for easy application.
• Environmentally friendly. Contains no halogen compounds, and there are no concerns of toxic gas emissions when
heated. The material does not disperse dust during installation, so it is safe for workers and other people nearby.